If you are taking your CPAP machine with you to Europe, then a 2-pin power lead allows you to use it without requiring a converter or adapter.
Most CPAP machines use a figure-8 mains lead and accept voltages from 100V an upwards. That makes purchasing the appropriate figure-8 lead for your destination the neatest and safest way of running your machine from the mains. Similarly, you can find a UK / Ireland 3-pin plug here, and a USA / Canada 2-pin plug here.
This is a type-C plug, used in all European countries other than the UK, Ireland, Cyprus and Malta (all of these countries use the 3-pin plug found here). It will also fit E, F, J, K or N sockets.
This cable is 2 metres long, and is compatible with all models the following machines:
- Philips DreamStation
- Philips System One
- Philips System One 60
- Philips M-Series
- ResMed AirSense 10
- ResMed S9
- ResMed S8
- DeVilbiss SleepCube / Intellipap
- DeVilbiss Blue / Intellipap 2
- Transcend Heated Humidifier
This cable is not compatible with the Fisher & Paykel Icon range (which have fixed leads) nor the Transcend range (for which a replacement power supply can be found here).
IMPORTANT: This is the mains plug only. Most of the CPAP machines listed above use a power brick - this is not included and if required must be ordered separately. A list of power supplies is here:
- Philips Respironics DreamStation
- Philips Respironics System One 60
- Philips Respironics System One
- ResMed power supplies are only available directly from ResMed. The power supply can be combined with this plug for European use.
- DeVilbiss SleepCube does not use a power brick; a mains lead is all that is required.
SKU / Code eu-plug Weight (including packaging) in grams 150.0000 Manufacturer Intus Healthcare Product Specifications No What's Included No Useful Links No Vat Exempt Yes
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found